Why is my activation pending?
If you tried to activate your vehicle and received an Activation Pending status, please check the following:
- When attempting to accept the in-vehicle prompt, ensure that your vehicle is:
- On, running, in park, and in an open area.
- Your vehicle must be running and not in accessory mode.
- Check your cellular strength and ensure you and the vehicle have a strong network connection.
- Were you able to use commands in the past?
- If yes, you may have another account that contains your authorized vehicle. Please log out and try logging into the other account.
- If no, proceed to the next step.
- Are you getting a message that the vehicle has already been activated?
- Yes, but I am the only user - You may have another account that contains your authorized vehicle. Please log out and try logging in with your other account.
- Yes, but I am a secondary user - You will need approval from an authorized user.
- Tap the Request Authorization button in FordPass.
- A message will be sent to the Primary User.
- Once approved, you will have access to remote commands.
If you attempted/confirmed the steps above and your vehicle did not activate, please contact a Guide for assistance.