How do I set up Climate Controls with FordPass®?
In order to set Climate Controls, you must first:
- Have a FordPass Connect™ equipped vehicle.
- Add the vehicle to the app.
- Activate its FordPass Connect modem.
- Enable Connectivity Settings in the vehicle.
- Enable Remote Start in the vehicle.
- Have a minimum battery charge of 40%.
- On SYNC® 4A, tap the Vehicle image at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Vehicle.
- Select Climate Controls.
- Choose between:
- Last Settings - The vehicle will use the cooling/heating settings from the last time the vehicle was used. For example, if you turn off the air conditioner prior to the next remote start, the air conditioner will not function as part of Last Settings.
- Auto - Cooling/heating is set to 22 degrees Celsius.