What Is The Perforation Warranty Period?
Perforation Warranty Period
The perforation warranty starts at the same time as the Ford New Vehicle Warranty.
Perforation Warranty Exceptions
Ford is not responsible for any repair that is required as a direct result of:
- Damage caused by neglect, flooding, accident, or improper use.
- Failure to properly maintain paint and bodywork by regular cleaning in accordance with Ford instructions.
- Factors beyond Ford control, such as: airborne contamination, storm damage, stone chips, scratches and the use of unsuitable cleaning agents.
- Repairs using methods that have not been approved by Ford.
- Failure to rectify on a timely basis any paint or corrosion damage identified during the annual body & paint check.