How Do I Set Map Preferences For SYNC 3 Navigation?
- Press the settings button and select navigation
- Select ’Map Preferences’ tab on the touchscreen to choose from the following options:
This feature will display the vehicle’s previously travelled route with white dots. The system can store around 50 km.
- On: Enable route tracking on the map
- Off: Disable route tracking on the map
3D city model
Graphical representation of city buildings. Only available in 3-D View and a zoom level of 50m or below.
- On: Enable graphical representation of buildings
- Off: Disable graphical representation of buildings
- Off: Do not display POIs
- On: Display POIs of preferred categories on the map. Up to 3 categories can be selected from the list.
For additional SYNC-related questions, please visit Sync Support or select the vehicle model from the Owner’s Manual Information section below and we will search the relevant Owner’s Manual for you.
For navigation update, please contact to Ford dealer..