At Ford, we know how valuable your time is. Therefore, we have carefully designed our “60-minute check-up” to ensure professional, cost-effective and time-efficient service for your beloved Ford vehicles. Now, you can enjoy your travels free from worries and still never miss your other important appointments.
Details of Services
- Scheduled service included car-wash within 60 minutes.
- Oil change, battery, brake pad and windscreen wiper blades replacement
- 1-year or 20,000-km warranty for authentic spare parts and service by Ford-trained technicians
- FREE check-up service on the following 30 items
- Air-conditioner system
- In-vehicle lighting system
- Clutch system in vehicle with manual transmission
- Horn and lighting systems
- Windscreen wiper blades and windscreen cleaning system
- Brake fluid level
- Clutch fluid level in vehicle with manual transmission
- Transmission fluid level and rear axle fluid level
- Windscreen washer level
- Engine Cooling level
- Power steering fluid level
- Leakage and fluid checks in A/C system
- Leakage and fluid checks in Engine Cooling system
- Accessory belt condition
- Starter Motor
- Leakage in brake system
- Leakage in shock absorber system
- Leakage in power steering system and fuel-injection system
- Steering knuckle and tie rod
- Leakage and in exhaust system
- Drive shaft boot (if any)
- Drive shaft and joints
- Body paint and condition
- Tire condition
- Brake pads
- Tire pressure and spare tire pressure
17 Ford ‘Quick Service’ Centers nationwide
|Ford Silom||02-635-0111 , 635-0571-8|
|Ford Rama 2||02-415-0222, 416-0020|
|Ford Chon Buri||038-765376-81|
|Ford Udon Thani||042-292-444-53|
|Ford Nakhon Ratchasima||044-252-777, 259-555, 259-781-2|
|Ford Surat Thani||077- 273-449|
|Ford Hat Yai||074-364-214-5|
For more information, please contact Ford Call Center, Tel. 0-2686-5899 (Bangkok), or 1-800-225-449 (upcountry toll free).
• Ford ‘Quick Service’ is a true-time saving regular maintenance check-up for Ford vehicles according to the scheduled service. It does not cover for valve clearance adjustment, timing belt replacement, in-tank fuel filter replacement, repair service nor change of spare parts.
• The 60-minute service time starts from when our service advisor receives the vehicle until it is returned to the customer.
• The service contains visual inspection of the items listed, except for battery and starter motor which are both inspected with special equipment, from which the results will be printed out for inspection.
• Estimated service cost for scheduled service of Ford vehicles can be checked via www.ford.co.th or at Ford Call Center.
• Advance appointment is required to ensure fast, efficient service.