Coming to your rescue wherever you are
Of course, all Ford vehicles are built to last. Still, they remain vulnerable to external factors and unexpected incidents. We have taken these into account and developed our own roadside assistance service to give all Ford users the extra peace of mind on the road wherever they are in Thailand.
Our 24-hour emergency service helps you during the time of inconvenience such as failure to start during a rush hour, breakdown requiring a tow, running out of gas, lost or locked-in key, and other problems. You can even call us when you are lost while on the road!
Scope of service
Ford Roadside Assistance is ready to help you when you have a problem while on the road. Our service includes:
- 24-hour technical advice for accidents or breakdowns
- Free unlimited number of Emergency Roadside Service requests per year.
- Free unlimited number of towing requests per year.
- Towing to the nearest authorized service center regardless of distance, or, towing to another location in which case the first 15 kilometers is free of charge but the client will be liable for a fee of 25 Baht per kilometer thereafter
- Long-distance towing (longer than 50 kilometers) in which case the call center will work out a cheaper flat fee with the tow service provider, with the prior consent of the client
- Mistakenly Locked” vehicles: If a spare key is located within a 20km radius, Roadside Assistance will organize for the spare key to be collected and brought to the vehicle location. If the distance is beyond 20km, a charge of 25 Baht per kilometre will apply. Alternatively, the services of a locksmith, if required, may be arranged, but the cost of such services will be the customer’s responsibility.
- In case running out of gas, Free of charge, up to 5 litres of fuel to enable the customer to reach the nearest Service Station. Customers can only use this service once per year, on subsequent occasions within the same year, the cost of fuel will be charged to Customer.
- Replacement vehicle for temporary use, if required, in the case where client’s vehicle must be towed. The call center will handle the arrangements and the client will be liable for the rental fee and other expenses charged by the rental car provider.
- 24-hour medical advice (for Hospital Location details only)
- Urgent message communication (on behalf of the client)
- Flight schedule and air ticket reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Limousine reservation
- Rental car reservation
- Restaurant reservation
- Golf course reservation
- Ford Roadside Assistance is available to new Ford owners for a period of three years.
- Annual Membership fee will depend on age of car as the following details (VAT included) per year for renewal or new application.
Car under 1- 6 years old
- 1 Year membership fee THB 1,790
- 2 Years membership fee THB 3,400
Car under 6 - 10 years old
- 1 Year membership fee THB 2,495
- 2 Years membership fee THB 4,740
In order to remain eligible for services, you need to have your Ford checked and repaired at an authorized service center as instructed in the manual and the warranty policy. Ford Roadside Assistance will serve only vehicles using genuine Ford parts. Repair cost (labour and parts) is borne by the client unless specified otherwise in the conditions.
Click here to download Ford Roadside Assistance brochure.
Ford Roadside Assistance
Toll-free number 1800-222-000
From Mobile Phone 1401-222-000 (3 Baht a minute nationwide)
• The above prices above are valid from March 1, 2012
• Ford Roadside Assistance is presented by Ford Sales & Service (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and provided by AGA Services (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
• The company reserves the right to change any price detail without prior notice.